Anatomy of a chicken wing
Students in Koichi Yamamoto’s Intermediate Printmaking Workshop class make monoprints depicting the anatomy of a chicken wing.
About ArtUTThe official blog and news archive for the University of Tennessee School of Art.
- All are welcome to enroll in this introductory printmaking course to study Book Arts and Papermaking in Spring 2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 minutes ago
- Art at the School of Art this week! There are exhibitions in the hallways and in the classrooms. We are enjoying… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- All are welcome to enroll in this introductory course in printmaking in the Spring of 2023. Enroll in ARTA264 Scre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The artwork of Jackson Jalomo will be exhibited at Gallery 1010. The exhibition is titled "Jusqu'ici." The opening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- ARTA262 Intaglio (25387) &@ARTN262 Intaglio for Non-Art Majors (36102) Mondays—Wednesdays, 2:00– 4:45pm with Koichi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago