Intermediate Printmaking students
Students in the Intermediate Printmaking class collaborate on a series of prints that combine plate lithography and screenprint to produce variable color images of heads.
Tags: intermediate printmaking class, lithography, prints, screenprint, students
About ArtUTThe official blog and news archive for the University of Tennessee School of Art.
- King Coal & Slower Animals (by John Kelley) screening at the Regal Riviera downtown Knoxville Thursday 3/30 at 6:3… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- The centaur on display in Hodges Library is an example of how artists blend fact & fiction? Join #UTKSOA prof Beau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Ben Murphy, Cinema Studies alum from 2015, is Asst. Editor in the Avatar mega-franchise. The School of Art is excit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Congratulations to Ceramics program alumna Jade Knox, BFA 2018, who will be joining the University of Washington MF… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- UT College of Arts & Sciences recognized faculty member Jason Sheridan Brown for excellence in teaching. Congratula… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago