Intermediate Printmaking students
Students in the Intermediate Printmaking class collaborate on a series of prints that combine plate lithography and screenprint to produce variable color images of heads.
About ArtUTThe official blog and news archive for the University of Tennessee School of Art.
- #bigears is upon us...and @lewisklahr78 is showing 10,000 Shards of Bliss at the UT Downtown Gallery every day. “A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Join us @coagulacuratorial on Thursday night for some fiiiine art! #utkinla #utk #mfa #losangeles #orange6… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Calling ALL UT students! You have till 1 pm tomorrow to submit your work to the Ewing Gallery Student Art Competiti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- See your work here! Open to all UT students. Come by the Ewing Gallery with your VolCard to submit your work on Feb… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Study some of the greatest works of Western art in one of the greatest cities in the world! Art History in Paris wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago