Intermediate Printmaking students
Students in the Intermediate Printmaking class collaborate on a series of prints that combine plate lithography and screenprint to produce variable color images of heads.
About ArtUTThe official blog and news archive for the University of Tennessee School of Art.
- Two Art History Lecturer Job Postings art.utk.edu/two-art-histor… 3 days ago
- UTK sculptors cleaned up at the @midsouthsculpture awards! Congrats to @artschoolmademeanarcissist @ericamndza… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Lots to take in at the #Honors #Exhibition in the Ewing Gallery! @utksoa @utkprint @utkpnd @utkgalleries #utkart… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- The courtyard of the Art + Architecture Building is beautiful in spring. And Friday is the last day of classes! 🍁… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Tomorrow night, April 20, 4-7 pm, our talented graduating class of BFA students will exhibit their work in the Ewin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago