Intermediate Printmaking students
Students in the Intermediate Printmaking class collaborate on a series of prints that combine plate lithography and screenprint to produce variable color images of heads.
About ArtUTThe official blog and news archive for the University of Tennessee School of Art.
- RT @KCS_VisualArts: Special thanks to Dr. Suzanne Wright for bringing Buddhist art to life! @McClungMuseum @ArtUTK http://t.co/p7k4nhkGkH 6 days ago
- Our student Marisa Mitchell had her work, "Human Nature" exhibited at the SEC Symposium in Atlanta on Monday. Congrats Marisa!!! 1 week ago
- RT @ArtsSciencesUT: Visiting Artist Yuji Hiratsuka to Present Printmaking Lecture on Thursday tntoday.utk.edu/2015/09/15/vis… @ArtUTK #utkartsci 3 weeks ago
- RT @1010Gallery: So excited to announce D R I F T: an experiment in art writing on our shows at 1010! medium.com/d-r-i-f-t #artutk http:… 3 weeks ago
- Sculpture Student Receives Prestigious Award artutk.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/scu… http://t.co/BV2HtP4Aqc 3 weeks ago