Intermediate Printmaking students
Students in the Intermediate Printmaking class collaborate on a series of prints that combine plate lithography and screenprint to produce variable color images of heads.
About ArtUTThe official blog and news archive for the University of Tennessee School of Art.
- RT @TheEwingGallery: Happening Monday. #UTKart #UTKculture @UTKCoAD @ArtUTK @UTKnoxville @McClungMuseum http://t.co/5aARzxmwU7 3 days ago
- TONIGHT, 1st year MFA student's show at the UT Downtown Gallery. Across the street is the 2nd year student's show @1010Gallery. 5-9pm! 6 days ago
- We're gearing up for fall semester! The Media Pool is looking for workstudy help. Email email@example.com for more info 2 weeks ago
- Dan Hood, is putting his Undergraduate Travel Award to good use! Check out this review: glasstire.com/2015/05/24/con… Great job Dan! 2 months ago
- Tomorrow night is our annual Graphic Design senior show at The Standard from 6-9 pm! art.utk.edu/graphic_design… 3 months ago