Intermediate Printmaking students
Students in the Intermediate Printmaking class collaborate on a series of prints that combine plate lithography and screenprint to produce variable color images of heads.
About ArtUTThe official blog and news archive for the University of Tennessee School of Art.
- Dan Hood, is putting his Undergraduate Travel Award to good use! Check out this review: glasstire.com/2015/05/24/con… Great job Dan! 3 weeks ago
- Tomorrow night is our annual Graphic Design senior show at The Standard from 6-9 pm! art.utk.edu/graphic_design… 2 months ago
- RT @SurvivalDesign: UTK Land Art Sculpture class is displaying work at William Hastie Natural Area until April30 @ArtsSciencesUT @ArtUTK ht… 2 months ago
- Gallery 1010 applications due this Friday!!! facebook.com/events/7883384… 2 months ago
- Art abounds in downtown Knoxville tonight with TONS of our student's capstone shows. Check them out! http://t.co/XQRm0vSQrn 2 months ago