Intermediate Printmaking students
Students in the Intermediate Printmaking class collaborate on a series of prints that combine plate lithography and screenprint to produce variable color images of heads.
About ArtUTThe official blog and news archive for the University of Tennessee School of Art.
- Pottery sale today and tomorrow in the atrium! https://t.co/mNxdIHFXye 3 weeks ago
- RT @ArtsSciencesUT: @ArtUTK Sculpture Professor John Douglas Powers Named Guggenheim Fellow tntoday.utk.edu/2016/04/11/scu… 3 weeks ago
- We're having an open house! See student work, meet our faculty, and learn about our programs. THIS Friday 4/8 4-6pm! https://t.co/OCt9dD81Oi 4 weeks ago
- RT @ktries: We're #2! @ArtUTK printmaking program moves up a notch. …schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-… 1 month ago
- Science Beyond the Laboratory: Opportunities & Challenges for Interaction Design artutk.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/sci… https://t.co/jQdBFz2iMX 2 months ago