Graphic Design Open House
The Graphic Design area at the University of Tennessee School of Art will host an open house on Friday, April 11. The evening will provide prospective students, area educators and the university community an opportunity to learn about the program in depth.
Beginning at 4:30, and occurring along the 3rd floor of the Art + Architecture Building, the evening is open for browsing during the entire three hours in order to:
- view work of current students in the program
- visit the undergraduate studio
- tour the facilities
- watch the outcome of the 2014 sophomore motion design workshop with Scripps Networks
- speak with faculty, current students and alumni
- read about alumni success
- learn more about the curriculum and process for entering the School of Art
There will be light refreshments and a drawing for various design related door prizes.
For more information about the event, please contact Sarah Lowe at email@example.com.