Tag Archive | monoprint
Students in Koichi Yamamoto’s Intermediate Printmaking Workshop class make monoprints depicting the anatomy of a chicken wing.
- On January 30, 2023, an exhibition of the works of Alex Stern and Jenn Kaplan, titled, "RORRIM" will be opening in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- UTK #Printmaking was featured in a recent episode of the popular printmaking podcast #HelloPrintFriend hosted by Mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Students at the UT School of Art are encouraged to apply for a variety of scholarships available to both undergradu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Jason Brown, associate professor at the UT School of Art has a solo exhibition of his sculpture at the Catron Galle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Welcome back students for the Spring Semester at #UTKSOA @ArtsSciencesUT #time-basedart @utkpnd @utkprint https://t.co/hQVBSfQFir 4 days ago